Welcome!   Please Login or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chadwiko vs CPU - debate
Zimmers Offline
Posting Freak

Cincinnati Bengals
RE: Chadwiko vs CPU - debate
Chad everyone has seen this today has said it was wrong, not just one guy EVERYONE. How can you sit here and still say you are in the right and everyone else is wrong? There is no hate towards you and guys have different opinions on a few rule breakers in the past (and not positive) and has never been this one sided, that should tell you something. Just my opinion
15-01-2014 01:54 PM
Find
AdelaideCrows83 Offline

San Francisco 49ers
Hypothetical question:
If moon becomes annoyed that your offensive output more than doubled in the cpu game compared to the game vs him, is he being unreasonable?
15-01-2014 01:57 PM
Find
Chadwiko Offline
Captain Idiot

Washington Redskins
(15-01-2014 01:57 PM)AdelaideCrows83 Wrote:  Hypothetical question:
If moon becomes annoyed that your offensive output more than doubled in the cpu game compared to the game vs him, is he being unreasonable?

So are you saying that every CPU game ever played needs to mimic the original attempt? Is this a new rule that has been implemented?

As i've already said, I played on O against the CPU (for the first half) the exact same way I played against moon. It was just more effective vs the CPU.

(15-01-2014 01:54 PM)Zimmers Wrote:  Chad everyone has seen this today has said it was wrong, not just one guy EVERYONE. How can you sit here and still say you are in the right and everyone else is wrong?

Because people are not looking at the big picture.

People see "700 yards" and get their knickers in a twist.

I have not seen one person say anything like "well, obviously 700 yards is a big number but at least he subbed people out, ran the clock out, and didn't score in the 2nd half at all".

No, instead everyone's getting excited because they want to see me get punished for simply following what the rules say to do.

I'm not an idiot Zim. Of course 700 yards is a big number.

But the FACT is 200+ of those 700 yards came form doing exactly what the rules say to do; sub out starters, run out the clock.

I didn't stay up late to play the CPU after trying to play moon twice just to sit there and punt against the CPU for an entire half. And besides, there's nothing in the rules at all about doing that.

I did exactly what the rules say to do and yet not a single person is even meeting me half-way on this matter. It's coming across as a bullying witch hunt that completely ignores my side of the story.

Here's a hypothetical for you then;

If I HAD just punted the ball back non-stop on O in the second half, would anyone have a single problem with the following stat lines from the game?

RG3 350yds passing, 5 TD 2 int
Morris 103 yd rushing, 2 TD
RG3 87 yd rushing 1 TD
Garcon 185 yd rec 2 TD
Ryan Kerrigan 1 sack
0 defensive ints (I had 3 in my first game alone vs moon, plus 2 in second game)

I believe the answer to this question is no, people wouldn't have had a problem with it.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 02:08 PM by Chadwiko.)
15-01-2014 01:59 PM
Find
Jake Offline

Green Bay Packers
Ok this is getting out of hand. All points have been made

THREAD CLOSED

@ Tezza: Just arrived at Byrin bay and wife found the PS4 in my luggage- cracked the shits(4:35pm)
15-01-2014 02:09 PM
Find