• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please Vote on Use of Custom Playbooks
Bretty Offline
M18 New England Patriots

New England Patriots
Please Vote on Use of Custom Playbooks
Gents,

REVOTE After 1x Season of Playing
Please also remember that Audibles can’t be modified as they then will show as a custom playbook.

There has been a few questions on if custom playbooks are allowed, enough to warrant a vote.

There is 4 Options of Answers but the Question is a Yes / No on the use of both Offensive Play Books & Defensive Play Books.

You will place 2x votes in total:
- 1x Vote for Custom Offence Playbook Y or N
- 1x Vote for Custom Defense Playbook Y or N

The aim is to remove a playbook full of money plays, you will still be expected to change up the type of plays you are running & not abuse the same thing over & over.

The Vote for NO allows you to choose from the 32 teams & 5odd Standard Madden playbooks.
You can still choose a different play book mid season, you dont have to use the default playbook assigned to your team

Any Questions Please ask below.

Gridiron
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2017 12:20 PM by Bretty.)
30-08-2017 02:23 PM
Find
Tezza Offline

New York Giants
RE: Please Vote on Use of Custom Playbooks
Very good thought to eradicate money plays. Custom playbooks only. Should not even take this to a vote.
30-08-2017 02:33 PM
Find
mickj86 Offline

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 'The aim is to remove a playbook full of money plays.' No the aim of the main person who instigated this is to change all the rules to be in his favour. If he fails he does nothing but whinge relentlessly about it. It's absolutely ludicrous. There was no issue with this at all last year.

If u think it will stop people from exploiting things you r wrong.
30-08-2017 02:42 PM
Find
Chadwiko Offline
Captain Idiot

Washington Redskins
Disagree with Mick (and I'm not the person who started this issue, by the way).

I'm all for enforcing people to only use standard playbooks to help alleviate the threat/temptation of using youtube 'money' plays.

I would obviously prefer to live in a world that didn't require limiting 'freedoms' like this, but the sad reality is that people can't be trusted not to use money plays, and they ruin the league more than limiting people to standard playbooks does.

@Zimmers: I don't discriminate, I lick cunts in all shapes and sizes (11:50am)
30-08-2017 02:46 PM
Find
mickj86 Offline

Chad- mate u do realise that somebody could just jump on youtube and type in 'cowboys offense money plays' and just run money play after money play out of the cowboys playbook dont you.

That argument is absolutely and totally invalid bro. Its about the most invalid argument I've ever seen on here.

Its absolutely fuckin ridiculous if im honest.
30-08-2017 02:49 PM
Find
Zimmers Offline
Posting Freak

Cincinnati Bengals
Chad I've voted my way, so no way shape or form but you haven't played in 2 years so the opinion of money plays is Lol With all the problems we had last year money plays wasn't really one of them tbh. Drags were a issue but nothing to do with playbooks
30-08-2017 02:50 PM
Find
mickj86 Offline

Spot on Zim. This was a non issue last year yet now we have a poll on it. I propose that we outlaw mesh all together then because that actually was an issue last year. Wheres my fuckin poll?

There are going to be people vote no just because they are either too lazy, don't know how or can't be fucked to create a playbook and that will punish others like me that enjoy creating a playbook.

What i find really hillarious is that people are saying no to offensive playbooks but defense is ok??? Wtf? Surely its either all in on custom or all fuckin out?
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 02:58 PM by mickj86.)
30-08-2017 02:56 PM
Find
eliteblackmamba Offline

Guess we know who is on youtube most in oze Lol
30-08-2017 03:09 PM
Find
mickj86 Offline

8 picks EBM.........8 picks!
30-08-2017 03:16 PM
Find
eliteblackmamba Offline

Yet to see any proof. Was like 4. And one game makes no diff Lol

On the topic.
I have always used custom in this league but in previous leagues it was not allowed and it did nothing but make play better as Star can speak to as he was there also.

Lak has also brought this topic up numerous times and i have always agreed with the use of standard playbooks.

And have voted accordingly.
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 04:17 PM by eliteblackmamba.)
30-08-2017 03:21 PM
Find