Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second Team Nominations
applaps Offline
M17 Panthers Owner

Dallas Cowboys
Second Team Nominations
Hey all,

Some people have left the league, and we currently don't have a backlog of people wanting to join up. So in saying that, it might be a good idea if some people wanted to take on a second team in the opposite conference. Following are the teams available:

AFC:
Broncos - cruzp23
Ravens - applaps
Bengals (Maybe) - if someone wants em we can boot tkk as he doesnt seem committed

NFC:
Rams - Zimmers
Seahawks - AmKey (RL Fan)
Eagles - dsd
Panthers - Beyno (2nd Pref to Seahawks)

Write down your preference for teams and we can sort it out once everyone interested has applied. If you are NFC you cannot apply for an NFC team and vice versa...

Also, make sure before applying you check if that team is on your schedule or not. I think a good rule would be if your primary and secondary team end up playing each other, you can choose a fill in for either of your teams, and if you cannot get a fill in you have to let it sim.

Also should be noted that in the event all teams are picked up, and a new person joins/comes back and wants a team, you may have to give up one of your teams.

Write your nominations below. Preference will be given to those that have had the best availability and game organising track record in the past.

If anyone has any objection to anything written above please comment below. I have made this post without consent from league admin, but others in the league seem to think its ok. If league admin to not think this is a good idea then they can step in.

[Image: zudVmNm.png]

"@ Jake: if my family went overseas without phones for 2 years i would be fine cos i love this league more(9:46am)"

"@ dsd: hes calling you out bro"

"@ ArtMonk: why are you shittin on the falcs so hard"
"@ ArtMonk: this is a premeditated attack"
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 09:34 AM by applaps.)
11-03-2014 03:41 PM
Find Quote
applaps Offline
M17 Panthers Owner

Dallas Cowboys
RE: Second Team Nominations
1. Broncos
2. Ravens
3. Bengals (if available)

My availability is pretty good and I make a good effort to organise my games and get them done in time every week.

[Image: zudVmNm.png]

"@ Jake: if my family went overseas without phones for 2 years i would be fine cos i love this league more(9:46am)"

"@ dsd: hes calling you out bro"

"@ ArtMonk: why are you shittin on the falcs so hard"
"@ ArtMonk: this is a premeditated attack"
11-03-2014 03:42 PM
Find Quote
Zimmers Offline
Posting Freak

Cincinnati Bengals
I would be happy with any nfc I guess. also if anyone else wants a team in nfc I will take a backseat. don't mind either way
11-03-2014 04:16 PM
Find Quote
cruzp23 Offline

Minnesota Vikings
Broncos
Ravens
Bengals
11-03-2014 04:19 PM
Find Quote
beyno Offline

Indianapolis Colts