• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Trade: New England Patriots for Greenbay Packers
Bretty Offline
M18 New England Patriots

New England Patriots
Team Trade: New England Patriots for Greenbay Packers
Gents

UPDATE:
Bretty as Greenbay Packers & Barnz as New England Patriots have an updated Trade.
Thanks for your input on the first trade. The revised trade is:

Bretty Trades: Green Bay Packers & New Englands 1st Round Pick

Barnz Trades: New England Patriots

I can promise you this is the last time this GB & NE team trade will be discussed, the back ground on the Trade: is Bretty is a Massive Patriots Fan, wasn't able to move up from pick 22 for the Patriots at the time of Team Draft. Bretty & Barnz had discussed a team trade but until the game came out nothing solid was going to be reached.

An original trade of all draft picks was offered / assumed following in the precedence set with other trades in team selection (Steelers & Raiders etc.)
After discussions & the feedback / vote with the league the trade has been edited to be only 1x 1st round draft pick as compensation for the team swap.

FYI - the subsequent picks following on from Bretty @ pick 22 & affect on choice
(Both Barnz n Bretty have similar records from last season & both have decent availability East Coast)
23. Qlder AFC East Dolphins
24. Robertsma NFC West (Marginal Effect)
25. Smith NFC South, Saints (Marginal Effect)
26. Speedy (Bears in NFC North)
27. Marty Jets in AFC East
28. TheRock AFC North Ravens (Marginal Effect)
29. Mil NFC West
30. Cruz AFC South Colts (Marginal Effect)
31. Jake NFC North Lions
32. dsd AFC East Bills

As per previous team draft rules there will be a league wide vote:
This is the first time we have had a team trade this stage after full league wide team selections have happened. Please feel free to comment your issues & concerns.

After the Team Draft:
- Team Trades can involve Draft Picks but not players.
- Any team trades involving swapping of Teams AND Draft picks MUST have Admin approval.
- Inner Div Team Trades require no approval (eg. Patriots for Dolphins).
- Inner Conference Team Trades require majority approval by the other 6 people left in those two Divs (eg. Patriots for Colts would require majority sign-off by owner of Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Texans, Jaguars and Titans). In the event of a tie, Admin will vote (if they aren't part of either conference and have already voted).
- Outer Conference Team Trades require a league wide vote (eg. Broncos for Panthers).

Thanks again for your time!

Gridiron
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2017 10:52 AM by Bretty.)
29-08-2017 04:31 PM
Find
Jake Offline

Green Bay Packers
RE: Team Trade: New England Patriots for Greenbay Packers
When you revise something, especially after it has already been put to vote you need to keep the original for context and reset the vote.

@ Tezza: Just arrived at Byrin bay and wife found the PS4 in my luggage- cracked the shits(4:35pm)
30-08-2017 11:13 AM
Find
applaps Offline
M17 Panthers Owner

Dallas Cowboys
I question whether or not I should have a vote as I'm not really impacted.. both players are relatively similar skill level and teams.

It would be my preference to never have to play Bretty again (nothing personal, great bloke, I just really disagree with his play style).

The main issue I would say is the draft pick going towards an already strong green bay team.

I'd be fine with the swap if it was just team for team. If picks or players are included my vote is no.

[Image: zudVmNm.png]

"@ Jake: if my family went overseas without phones for 2 years i would be fine cos i love this league more(9:46am)"

"@ dsd: hes calling you out bro"

"@ ArtMonk: why are you shittin on the falcs so hard"
"@ ArtMonk: this is a premeditated attack"
30-08-2017 07:12 PM
Find
Star-lord11 Offline

Apps if I remember correctly you arranged the formula which was used to determine it being a league wide vote? Atleast you posted it up at the start of last madden.
30-08-2017 07:29 PM
Find
Star-lord11 Offline

Trade has been approved
30-08-2017 08:45 PM
Find